Cedars-Sinai Health System, a nonprofit, independent healthcare organization, is
- Leadership and excellence in delivering quality healthcare services.
- Expanding the horizons of medical knowledge through biomedical research.
- Educating and training physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Striving to improve the health status of our community
Quality patient care is our priority. Providing excellent clinical and service quality, offering compassionate care, and supporting research and medical education are essential to our mission. This mission is founded in the ethical and cultural precepts of the Judaic tradition, which inspires devotion to the art and science of healing, and to the care we give to our patients and staff.
Cedars-Sinai Health System will enhance its position as the leading healthcare provider in the Los Angeles area and rank highly among the nation's most respected, admired and trusted healthcare organizations. In fulfilling this role, Cedars-Sinai will:
- Attract and enhance relationships with the most well-qualified, accomplished and respected physicians, scientists, nurses, other healthcare professionals and staff
- Demonstrate excellent clinical quality, service quality and value
- Foster a culture of superb clinical and operational performance, as well as responsive and compassionate care
- Provide distinguished programs and services of excellence that build upon a tradition of clinical innovation, biomedical research, medical education and community service
- Remain at the forefront of advances in medicine and science through a strong, ongoing commitment to biomedical research and medical education
- Provide superior capabilities, facilities and technology for the full continuum of healthcare services
- Attract patients from regional, national and international markets by providing services directly, as well as through arrangements with other healthcare organizations that meet Cedars-Sinai Health System's standards of quality and service
In the pursuit of this Vision, the actions of leadership, staff and other physicians will be guided by the following values:
- Teamwork and Collaboration