Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
|2015 Summer Full-Time||June 8, 2015 - August 21, 2015||Closed|
|2015 Fall-Winter Extended||August 31, 2015 - December 24, 2015||Closed|
|2016 Winter-Spring Extended||January 18, 2016 - May 20, 2016||Open|
|2016 Summer Full-Time||June 6, 2016 - August 18, 2016||Open|
|2016 Fall-Winter Extended||August 29, 2016 - December 23, 2016||Open|
- Rolling Admissions: Applications are considered in the order they are received.
- All units, especially Summer units, fill quickly. Please apply 6 months to 1 year in advance of the unit start date.
- During Extended units the group meets on Tuesdays, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
|Cedars-Sinai Official Holidays||2015||2016|
|New Year's Day||Thursday, January 1||Friday, January 1|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 25||Monday, May 30|
|Independence Day||Friday, July 3 (Observed)||Monday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 7||Monday, September 5|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 26||Thursday, November 24|
|Christmas Day||Friday, December 25||Monday, December 26 (Observed)|
According to ACPE Standards,
- A unit of CPE (Level I/Level II) is at least 400 hours combining no less than 100 hours of structured group and individual education with supervised clinical practice in ministry.
- A half unit of CPE (Level I/Level II) is at least 240 hours combining no less than 60 hours of structured group and individual education with supervised clinical practice in ministry.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center CPE Program is a Satellite of the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles CPE Program, 4650 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90027 (323-361-2482), which is accredited to offer Level I, Level II and Supervisory Education by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE), One West Court Square, Suite 325, Decatur, GA 30030. Tel: 404.320.1472; Fax: 404.320.0849, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.