|ACPE Certified CPE™ Unit||Dates||Availability|
|2017 Fall-Winter Extended||Aug. 28, 2017-Jan. 5, 2018||Closed|
|2018 Winter-Spring Extended||Jan. 15, 2018-May 18, 2018||Open|
|2018 Summer Full-Time||Jun. 4, 2018-Aug. 17, 2018||Open|
- Rolling admissions: Applications are considered in the order they are received.
- All units, especially summer units, fill quickly. Please apply six months to one year in advance of the unit start date.
- During extended units, the group meets on Tuesdays, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
|Cedars-Sinai Official Holidays||2017||2018|
|New Year's Day||Sunday, Jan. 1||Monday, Jan. 1|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 29||Monday, May 28|
|Independence Day||Tuesday, July 4||Wednesday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, Sep. 4||Monday, Sep. 3|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, Nov. 23||Thursday, Nov. 22|
|Christmas Day||Monday, Dec. 25||Tuesday, Dec. 25|
Note: According to ACPE standards:
- A unit of ACPE Certified CPE™ (level I/level II) is at least 400 hours combining no less than 100 hours of structured group and individual education with supervised clinical practice in ministry.
- A half unit of ACPE Certified CPE (level I/level II) is at least 240 hours combining no less than 60 hours of structured group and individual education with supervised clinical practice in ministry.
Cedars-Sinai ACPE Certified CPE Center is accredited to offer level I, level II and supervisory education by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education Inc., 1 W. Court Square, Suite 325, Decatur, GA 30030. Phone: 404-320-1472, fax: 404-320-0849, email: email@example.com.