Below are things to keep in mind regarding tuition and fees for the ACPE Certified CPE™ program:
- Tuition is $550 per unit of CPE (make checks payable to Cedars-Sinai).
- If you are accepted into the program, a nonrefundable deposit of $150 is required to reserve space.
- Your deposit will be applied to the cost of tuition.
- The hospital does not provide stipends.
- Financial assistance may be available for students who can demonstrate need and have been accepted into the program.
Cedars-Sinai ACPE Certified CPE™ Center is accredited to offer level I, level II and supervisory education by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education Inc., 1 W. Court Square, Suite 325, Decatur, GA 30030. Phone: 404-320-1472, fax: 404-320-0849, email: email@example.com.