Designed for energetic adults who would like to be of service, this program is open for new volunteers throughout the year. In order to participate in our volunteer program, the following is required:
- We ask you to make a commitment of at least 6 months to 1 year of volunteering with us.
- If you have volunteered with us previously please call us first before filling out the Adult Volunteer Application. Volunteer Services can be reached at (310) 423-8044.
Submission of Adult Application Intake Form. Click here for the Adult Volunteer Application. Please select Adult Application from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a Welcome email from us requesting two letters of recommendation from someone outside of your immediate family.
- When we receive your letters, you will be contacted within 7 business days to set up an interview appointment. We'll find the volunteer activity that will match your interests and abilities, and bring you into the Cedars-Sinai family.
- The two letters of recommendation can be submitted to Volunteer Services via:
- Email to AdultVolunteerProgram@cshs.org (preferred method)
- Fax to (310) 423-0452
- It is expected that you attend a mandatory five hour general orientation as well as additional training that may be required for your specific assignment.
- Complete necessary health requirements.
- Receive badge and purchase uniform jacket ($25). Details discussed at the interview.
At Cedars-Sinai we have many ways for you to make a difference and serve in vital areas. The experiences you will gain as a volunteer will add a new dimension to your life.
For more information, please call Volunteer Services at (310) 423-8044 or email us at AdultVolunteerProgram@cshs.org