Jennelle Hodge, PhD, FACMG
Scientific Director, Molecular Pathology
Associate Scientific Director, Cytogenetics
Education and Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI; PhD, Pathology
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Fellowship in Cytogenetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Fellowship in Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Medical Board Certifications
- Board Certified, Cytogenetics
- Board Certified, Molecular Genetics
Clinical and Research Interests
- Development and implementation of innovative technologies for molecular and cytogenomic clinical diagnostics
- Mining of genomic data for genotype and phenotype correlation
- Genetics of solid tumors, particularly prostate cancer and uterine neoplasms
Awards and Activities
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics status granted
- Moderator, ASHG platform session
- Hodge JC, Mitchell E, Pillalamarri V, Toler TL, Bartel F, Kearney HM, Zou YS, Tan W-H, Hanscom C, Kirmani S, Hanson RR, Skinner SA, Rogers C, Everman DB, Boyd E, Mullegama SV, Keelean-Fuller D, Powell CM, Elsea SH, Morton CC, Gusella JF, DuPont B, Chaubey A, Lin AE, Talkowski ME. Disruption of MBD5 contributes to a spectrum of psychopathology and neurodevelopmental abnormalities. Mol Psych. In Press.
- Hodge JC, Pearce KE, Wang X, Wiktor AE, Oliveria AM, Greipp, PR. FISH for TFE3 rearrangement in Xp11.2 renal cell carcinoma and alveolar soft part sarcoma: Validation and extensive clinical experience. Modern Pathol. In Press.
- Hodge JC, Pearce KE, Clayton AC, Taran FA, Stewart EA. Uterine cellular leiomyomata with chromosome 1p deletions represent a distinct entity. Am J Obstet Gynecol. In Press.
- Sciallis AP, Bedroske PP, Sukov WR, Keeney GL, Hodge JC, Bell DA. Endometrial stromal sarcomas with high-grade components: A clinicopathological study of a group of tumors with heterogeneous morphological and genetic features. Am J Surg Pathol. In Press.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Jennelle Hodge, PhD