Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Anna Laury, MD
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Perinatal and Placental Pathology
- Head and Neck Pathology
Education and Training
- David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, CA; MD
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Fellowship in Women’s & Perinatal Pathology, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Fellowship in Surgical Pathology/Head & Neck Pathology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Medical Board Certification
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Gynecologic tumors, including ovarian and endometrial malignancies
- Perinatal and placental disorders
- Head and neck pathology
- Tumor pathology
- Oyama J, Zhou L, Mehta SA, Laury AR, Tsakonas JS, Laks H, Honda HM, Yang EH. Aspergillus fumigatus vegetation of a prosthetic aortic root graft with mycotic aneurysm and subarachnoid hemorrhage. Int J Infect Dis. 2013;17:e773-6. [Epub 2013 Jan 9].
- Quick CM, Laury AR, Monte NM, Mutter GL. Utility of PAX2 as a marker for diagnosis of endometrial intraepithelial neoplasia. Am J Clin Pathol. 2012;138:678-84.
- Bijron JG, Ning G, Laury AR, Quick CM, Betensky RA, Monte NM, King E, McKeon FD, Xian W, Crum CP. Digital quantification of precursor frequency in the fallopian tube and its significance. Mod Pathol. 2012;25:1654-61. [Epub 2012 Jul 6].
- Laury AR, Perets R, Piao H, et al. A comprehensive analysis of PAX8 expression in human epithelial tumors. Am J Surg Pathol. 2011;35:816-26.
- Laury AR, Ning G, Quick CM, et al. Fallopian tube correlates of ovarian serous borderline tumors. Am J Surg Pathol. 2011;35:1759-65.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Anna Laury, MD.