Bharat Nathwani, MD
Education and Training
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai, India; MBBS
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, Il
- Fellowship in Clinical Hematopathology, Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Il
- Fellowship in Hematopathology, City of Hope Medical Center, Duarte, CA
Medical Board Certifications
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Board Certified, Indian Board of Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Clinical and biologic correlations of lymphomas
- Lymphomas in international settings
Awards and Activities
- Editorial Board member, Adv Anat Pathol and Curr Diagn Pathol
- Member, World Health Organization Committee on Pathology and Genetics for Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Tumors
- Member, International Lymphoma Study and Classification projects
- Recipient, Distinguished Service Award, American Society for Clinical Pathologists
- Cabrera ME, Martinez V, Nathwani BN, Muller-Hermelink HK, Diebold J, Maclennan KA, Armitage J, Weisenburger DD. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma in Chile: a review of 207 consecutive adult cases by a panel of five expert hematopathologists. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012;53:1311-7.\
- Cozen W, Li D, Best T, Van Den Berg DJ, et al. A genome-wide meta-analysis of nodular sclerosing Hodgkin lymphoma identifies risk loci at 6p21.32. Blood. 2012;119:469-75.
- Perry AM, Molina-Kirsch H, Nathwani BN, Diebold J, Maclennan KA, Müller-Hermelink HK, Armitage JO, Weisenburger DD. Classification of non-Hodgkin lymphomas in Guatemala according to the World Health Organization system. Leuk Lymphoma. 2011;52:1681-8.
- Weisenburger DD, Savage KJ, Harris NL, et al. Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified: a report of 340 cases from the International Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma Project. Blood. 2011;117:3402-8.
- Delabie J, Holte H, Vose JM, et al. Enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma: clinical and histological findings from the international peripheral T-cell lymphoma project. Blood. 2011;118:148-55.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Bharat N. Nathwani, MD.