Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Christine VanBeek, MD
- Renal Pathology
- Cardiac Pathology
Education and Training
- University of Nebraska Medical College, Omaha, NE; MD
- Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Beth-Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Fellowship in Oncologic Pathology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship in Renal Pathology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Medical Board Certification
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Clinical and Research Interests
- GI, Renal, and Cardiac Pathology
Awards and Activities
- Recipient, Edna Ittner Scholarship
- Haas M, VanBeek C. Glomerular diseases associated with hematopoietic neoplasms: an expanding spectrum. Kidney Int. 2011;80:701-3.
- Hristova M, van Beek C, Schurgers LJ, et al. Rapidly Progressive Severe Vascular Calcification Sparing the Kidney Allograft Following Warfarin Initiation. Am J Kidney Dis. 2010;56:1158-62.
- Kriegel MA, Van Beek C, Mostaghimi A, et al. Sterile empyematous pleural effusion in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus: a diagnostic challenge. Lupus. 2009;18(7):581-5.
- Cohen RA, Bayliss G, Crispin JC, Kane-Wanger GF, Van Beek CA, et al. T cells and in situ cryoglobulin deposition in the pathogenesis of lupus nephritis. Clin Immunol. 2008;128(1):1-7.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Christine VanBeek, MD.