Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Deepti Dhall, MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Education and Training
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai, India; MD
- Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fellowship in Oncologic Surgical Pathology and Gastrointestinal Pathology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
Medical Board Certification
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Board Certified, Clinical Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Gastrointestinal pathology
- Neuroendocrine tumor and pancreatic pathology
Awards and Activities
- Recognized for outstanding contributions to resident education, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Department of Pathology
- Invited speaker, US and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Michelsen K, Dhall D, Targan S. HMPL-004 (Andrographis paniculata extract) prevents development of murine colitis by inhibiting T cell proliferation and TH1/TH17 responses. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013;19:151-164.
- Yu R, Jih L, Zhai J, Nissen N, Colquhoun S, Wolin E, Dhall D, et al. Mixed Acinar-Endocrine Carcinoma of the Pancreas New Clinical and Pathological Features in a Contemporary Series. Pancreas. 2013;42:429-35.
- Ghazi A, Amirbaigloo A, Dezfooli A, Saadat N, Ghazi S, Pourafkari M, Dhall D et al. Ectopic acromegaly due to growth hormone releasing hormone. Endocrine. 2013;43:293-302.
- Koo J, Mertens RB, Mirocha JM, Wang HL, Dhall D. Value of Islet 1 and PAX8 in Identifying Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors of Pancreatic Origin. Modern Pathol 2012; 25:893-901.
- Dhall D, Mertens R, Parakh R, Dhall G, Ines D, Chung F, Kim A, Li M, Colqhoun S, Mirocha J, Wang HL, Wolin E. Ki-67 proliferative index predicts progression free survival in ileal well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumors. Hum Pathol. 2012;43:489-95.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Deepti Dhall, MD.