Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Melissa Kahn, MD
Director, Pathology Residency Program
GI and Liver pathology
Education and Training
- Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel; MD
- Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship in Surgical Pathology, University of California, Los Angeles
Medical Board Certification
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Board Certified, Clinical Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology
- Graduate Medical Education
Awards and Activities
- Leo G. Rigler Award, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- O’Connell RM, Kahn D, Gibson WSJ, Round JL, Scholz RL, Chaudhuri AA, Kahn ME, Rao DS, Baltimore D. MicroRNA-155 promotes autoimmune inflammation by enhancing inflammatory T cell development.t Immunity 2010;33(4): 607-619.
- Kahn ME, French S, Wang HL, Hepatocellular adenoma morphological and molecular variants and distinction from well-differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma. Pathol Case Rev 2009;14(1):13-20.
- Kahn MES, Senderowicz AM, Sausville EA, Barrett KE, Possible mechanisms of diarrheal side-effects associated with the use of a novel chemotherapeutic agent, flavopiridol. Clin Cancer Res 2001; 7:343-349.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Melissa Kahn, MD.