Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Serguei Bannykh, MD, PhD
- Cardiac Pathology
Education and Training
- Medical and Doctorate Degrees: State Medical Academy, Ivanovo, Russia
- Residency: Anatomic Pathology, University of California, San Diego, CA
- Fellowship: Neuropathology, University of California, San Diego, CA
Medical Board Certification
- Anatomic Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Assess clinical biomarkers of neuroectodermal tumors, including molecular and FISH probes.
- Involvement of vascular matrix proteins laminins in angiogenesis and biological evolution of neuroectodermal tumors.
- Clinico-pathologic and electron microscopic correlation in diseases of skeletal muscle.
Professional Activities and Awards
- Review Editor, Frontiers in Endocrinology
- Epstein Award for Excellence in Research, University of California, San Diego
- Brain Tumor Center of Excellence
- Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute (SOCCI)
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Serguei Bannykh, MD, PhD