Sijan Wang, MD, PhD
Education and Training
- Beijing Medical University, Beijing, China; MD
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute and State University of New York , Buffalo, NY; Ph.D.
- Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Fellowship in Surgical Pathology, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Medical Board Certification
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Board Certified, Clinical Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Genitourinary pathology
- Pulmonary pathology
- Breast pathology
Awards and Activities
- Two awarded patents for pancreatic cell lines
- Wang S, Saboorian MH, Frenkel E, Haley BB, Siddiqui MT, Gokaslan S, Hynan L, Ashfaq R. Aneusomy 17 in breast cancer: its role in HER-2/neu protein expression and implication for clinical assessment of HER2/neu status. Modern Pathol, in press.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Sijan Wang, MD, PhD.