Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Work & Life Matters Employee Assistance Program is an employee benefit, provided at no cost to employees and immediate family members. Work & Life Matters provides the support, resources and education employees need to be their best at work and at home, in the following areas:
- Work concerns
- Relationship, marital and family issues
- Emotional and psychological Issues
- Crisis and critical incident response
- Legal and financial concerns
- Elder care needs
- Parenting guidance
- Leader and staff development workshops
We offer exceptional services not offered by most Employee Assistance Programs:
- Career development
- Childcare and camp referrals
- Back-up childcare planning
- Maternity leave planning
- Relocation referrals
The Work & Life Matters program gives employees:
- A safe, private setting to clarify issues.
- An opportunity to explore options and solutions to problems.
- Support to develop and plan for action.
- An opportunity to get connected with the right resources and referrals.
Work & Life Matters is staffed by seasoned professionals:
- Licensed mental health professionals including licensed clinical social workers, marriage family therapists and psychologists with 15 or more years experience.
- Master’s level career counselor.
- Child development specialist.
- Native Spanish-speaking staff.
Accessing services is voluntary and strictly confidential.
Locations and after hour contact:
- Work & Life Matters works with employers to provide onsite consultations.
- Cedars-Sinai campus locations:
- Medical Office Towers: 8631 W. Third Street, Suite 535E, Los Angeles, 90048
- Wilshire Building: 6500 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 582, Los Angeles, 90048
- On-call service available after hours: (310) 423-6447 or (800) 319-8111