Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
In the News
Check here regularly for the latest news and information about Community Benefit at Cedars-Sinai.
- Cedars-Sinai Gives $3.3 Million to Local Groups Strengthening Public Safety and Healthcare (October 16, 2013)
- Healthy Habits Summer Program Targets Childhood Obesity (August 4, 2011)
HealthyCal.org Cedars-Sinai, partnering this summer with local organizations, seeks to get first- through fifth-graders excited about nutritious food and physical activity. Cedars-Sinai’s Healthy Habits summer program runs at six locations in underserved areas of Los Angeles, writes Carolyn Buenaflor, MPH, program administrator for Healthy Habits for Kids. Throughout the school year, the Healthy Habits program is provided to second- through fourth-graders in disadvantaged neighborhoods.
- Cedars-Sinai's Mobile Medical Clinics Receive $500,000 Grant From California Community Foundation (May 5, 2011)
- Cedars-Sinai Contributed More Than $500 Million to Community Benefit Programs in 2010 (April 22, 2011)
- Nutrition Class Teaches South L.A. Women to Put Health First | Los Angeles Times Los Angeles Times columnist Sandy Banks profiles a Cedars-Sinai and Los Angeles Urban League program that takes South Los Angeles residents on grocery store tours to learn about healthy food choices (March 29, 2011)