I'm a Cedars-Sinai Physician, how can I retrieve my CME credit hours?
Log into Web/VS
- Scroll down to the bottom of the blue-shaded area and locate the ‘CME Report button’
- Once you click on the CME Report button, you will be able to access your CME credit hours
How can I ensure I receive my CME credits when I attend RSS Sessions?
- Sign in before the RSS session begins
- Complete & turn in your session evaluation form
- Ask the CME agent to swipe your badge after the session ends.
I never received my CME certificate, how can I request an additional copy from the CME Office?
- Click here to download the “CME Certificate Request Form"
- Complete and send the form to the CME office
- Your certificate will be e-mailed to you within 30 days.