Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Cedars-Sinai is using the Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS) to receive visiting student applications for the 2015-16 academic year. This service is available to MD and DO students enrolled in a U.S. LCME-accredited school or a VSAS-participating COCA-accredited AACOM member college. To apply to our institution for any of the electives listed below, please complete and send us a VSAS application for your preferred electives and dates.
International medical students will not be able to apply for courses offered at Cedars-Sinai through VSAS or directly to Cedars-Sinai. They may only submit an application through our academic affiliation with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. This UCLA Web page has a list of courses.
- The 2016-17 VSAS catalog is listed at the bottom of this page.
- Students from VSAS participating institutions are now able to view the Cedars-Sinai 2016-17 catalog.
- Application submission starts on April 1, 2016.
- Course enrollment will start no later than June 1, 2016.
For specific questions about senior electives at Cedars-Sinai, please contact the student coordinator in the appropriate service where you are applying.
Senior Student Electives
Academic Year 2015-16
- Internal Medicine
- Neurological Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Radiation Oncology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Anesthesiology: Clinical Research
- Medicine: Clinical Research
- Neurological Surgery: Clinical Research
Neurology: Clinical Research
Academic Year 2016-17
Senior Clinical Research Electives
|AN 600.RS Anesthesiology: Clinical Research|
|ME 150.RS Cardiology: Clinical Research|
|ME 600. RS Health Services/Clinical Informatics: Clinical Research|
|NE 600.RS Neurology: Clinical Research|
|NS 600.RS Neurological Surgery: Clinical Research|