The Didactic Lectures are weekly presentations by faculty and teaching staff members on various subjects. These presentations are based on the ACGME core competencies and the CREOG Educational Objectives which are designed to improve the cognitive knowledge of our residents. Below are the presentations* in alphabetical order.
- Ambulatory Medicine - June 2008 - Dotum Ogunyemi, MD
- Basic OB Series: Introduction to prenatal screening for anomalies - July 11, 2008 - Adegoke Adeniji, MD
- Breast Cancer - August 22, 2008 - Catherine Dang, MD
- Cancer Pain Management - July 18, 2008 - Thomas N. Kerrihard, MD
- Complications of Early Pregnancy and Pregnancy Loss - Dotun Ogunyemi, MD
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy - August 29, 2008 - Layne Kumetz, MD
- Evaluation and Treatment of female infertility - August 15, 2008 - Margareta Pisarska, MD
- Histopathology of Cancer - July 18, 2008 - Bonnie Balzer, MD
- Hypertension in Pregnancy - Dotun Ogunyemi, MD
- Intarpartum Comprehensive - Dotun Ogunyemi, MD
- Maternal Physiologic Adaptations to Pregnancy - Dotun Ogunyemi, MD
- New Guidelines for Treating STD's - August 8, 2008 - Neil S. Silverman, MD
- Professional Liability Insurance - August 22, 2008 - Johanna Klohn, MPH, Esq.
- Radiation Therapy in the treatment of cervical cancer - August 8, 2008 - Marc I. Botnick, MD
- Stillbirths - Dotun Ogunyemi, MD
- What's New in Post Partum Hemorrhage - Dotun Ogunyemi, MD
For more information about the Didactic Lectures, please call (310) 423-7417 or email us.
You will need the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view and print these documents from your desktop. If you do not have this software, you can download it FREE from Adobe's website.