Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. or Canadian medical school, or a valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Eligibility letter from the California Medical Board
- Completed general surgery and cardiothoracic surgery residency from a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- United States Medical Licensing Examination Level 1-3
- American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination scores
All applications are through the Electronic Residency Application Service. Please contact ERAS for detailed procedures to complete the application.
All positions are offered through the National Residency Matching Program. Program ID: 4600531118
Submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Medical transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Wallet size photo (optional)
- ECFMG status report (for foreign medical graduate only)
- USMLE transcripts
- Dean's letter
- Copy of California medical license (required to start the program).
March 24 and 27 and April 7, 2015, for residencies that begin July 1, 2016.