The quality of care given to patients at the Cedars-Sinai Blood and Marrow Transplant Program is continually monitored and reported to the public.
Among the measures of quality care reported are:
- The type and volume of blood and marrow transplants performed
- The length of stay in the hospital required following a blood and marrow transplant
- Survival rates for autologous transplants
- Survival rates for high-risk allogenic transplants
- Survival rates for intermediate and low-risk allogenic transplants
Other measures of the quality of care given to patients at Cedars-Sinai are measures on a hospital-wide basis. These include: