Nurse Navigators: Here to Support You
Your nurse will link you with as many resources as you need — from physical therapy to psychological support to fertility. And whether you have questions about your doctors’ visits or need help with next steps, our nurses are there for you.
Our nurses can help you:
- Arrange testing and referrals (the moving of care from one doctor to some other doctor)
- Make appointments for you
- Tell you about clinical trials
- Check your pathology records after surgery
- Arrange follow up with your surgeon
- Give you support for your special needs
- Follow up with you and answer your questions
- Let you know what to expect after surgery and after treatments
We want to help you be active in your care and the treatment choices. Your nurse navigator is a valuable part of your care team who will make sure you have what you need to make the best care choices.
Meet Our Nurse Navigators
Keri Ferguson, RN, BSN, OCN
Contact a Nurse Navigator
We’re here when you need us. Call us if you want help coordinating your care or for more information about our Nurse Navigator Program.