Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Membership will be reviewed and renewed every two years based on membership criteria.
Initial and renewal applications will be reviewed by the Membership Review Committee, and recommendation for membership will be provided to the director of the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute. The director has final authority on approval, disapproval or termination of membership. Final approval and notification to the candidate for membership and status will be provided by the director.
If you are interested in applying for membership, please complete and submit our electronic membership application form.
- Demographic information
- Membership type
- Program affiliation request
- Cancer research areas of interest
- Cedars-Sinai ID and login
- Current statement of interest in joining the cancer institute and research focus (1,500 words maximum)
- Current National Institutes of Health biosketch
- Current curriculum vitae