Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
At Cedars-Sinai we are committed to serving you, the referring physician.
- We are your information resource and are accessible to you 24 hours a day, seven days week.
- You are an integral part of our multidisciplinary team, and our commitment to you is to keep you informed, in a timely manner, of your patient's progress.
- We are sensitive to your relationship with your patients and will always refer your patients back to you for their continued care at the appropriate point in the pre and post treatment course. In addition, after your patient's care, our team will continue to assist you by providing you with any necessary post-treatment support.
- While a patient is waiting for a transplant, we ask that the referring physician contact the center should the patient become hospitalized or the patient's condition deteriorates.
- To refer a patient for consultation and evaluation to the Liver Disease and Transplant Center, please contact us toll-free at (800) 303-6235 or (310) 423-2641.