Having someone whom you care about in the hospital can be stressful. What follows is a quick directory highlighting nearby services that can make your visit to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center more convenient and easier.
A full menu of hospitality, medical, spiritual and practical information is available on this website in the Patients and Visitors section.
Links to specific information and services are available below:
- Dining in the Medical Center , includes information about the Medical Center cafeteria and how to order a meal tray to eat with a patient in the Medical Center
- Dining in the neighboring area . This includes a map as well as a list of restaurants near the medical center. Please contact our Hospitality Center at (310) 423-4444 for more information.
- Helping Hand Gift Shop is located on the Plaza Level of the Medical Center adjaent to the information desk. The Gift Shop also offers online shopping services and free hospital room delivery during certain hours.
- Hotel directory. This list of nearby hotels includes many that offer special rates (subject to change) for Cedars-Sinai patients and visitors. Please be sure to mention Cedars-Sinai Medical Center when making your reservations.
- Spiritual careservices. . The chapel is open to persons of all faiths 24 hours a day. It is located on the Plaza Level of the Medical Center, near the lobby desk. Spiritual support for both patients and their loved ones are also available.