Preparing for Cardiac Procedures and Studies
Undergoing an advanced cardiac diagnostic study or treatment procedure can be an anxious experience. The information contained here is designed to give you the best possible start in getting ready for a study or procedure.
If you have any concerns or questions that are not answered here, please talk to your cardiologist or doctor.
- Cardioverter Defibrillators: Preparing for Implantation and Life After Implantation
- Preparing for a Stress Test
- Preparing for a Tilt Table Study
- Preparing for Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography and Electrophysiology Studies
- Preparing for Electrical Cardioversion
- Preparing for Echocardiography
- Preparing for Heart Surgery
- Preparing for Maze Surgery
- Preparing for Nuclear Studies
- Recovering from Coronary Interventional Procedures
- Recovering from Valve Surgery