Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
The Musculoskeletal experts at the S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center offer a full range of treatments and therapies for conditions affecting the ligaments, muscles and joints.
- Fluoroscopic- and Ultrasound-Guided Steroid injections with Lidocaine
- Flouroscopic-guided Viscosupplementation for osteoarthritis of the hip, shoulder or knee
- Ultrasound-guided Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections
Treatments and Therapies by Body Part
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: Rotator Cuff Tendinitis or Tear, Bicipital Tendinitis
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections: Biceps tendonitis, Bursitis, subdeltoid/subacomid bursitis
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections: DeQuervaine’s Tenosynovitis, arthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: wrist or finger tendinitis, ligament tears or dysfunction of the fingers
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: Tennis elbow, golfers elbow, biceps tear, common flexor tendonitis/tendonisis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: IIliotibial Band Tendinitis (ITB Syndrome), Snapping hip, Psoas Tendinitis and bursitis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections or Ultrasound-Guided Steroid/Lidocaine Injection: Greater Trochanteric Bursitis
- CT-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections: Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction, arthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: Jumping knee (Patellar Tendinitis), partially torn or sprained major ligaments of knee (ACL/LCL/MCL), patellofemoral ligament sprain, patellar instability
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections or Viscosupplementation: arthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: Peroneal Tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, recurrent ankle sprains
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections: arthritis, other foot or ankle tendinitis, impingement syndromes of the ankle (anterior, posterior or medial)
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (310) 423-8000.
The S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center provides a full range of advanced imaging, both radiology and cardiology, as well as interventional radiology and interventional tumor (oncology) treatments to the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Encino, Mid-Cities, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Studio City, Toluca Lake, and West Hollywood.