Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
MRI images of the brain:
Question: What are the pertinent findings on CT and MRI?
- Acute left temporal hemorrhage.
- Blood products of various ages in the left parietal lobe.
- Enlarged flow void in the left temporal lobe.
- Left parietal lobe gliosis.
- Flow voids in the left parietal lobe.
- All of the above.
We welcome your feedback, please send questions and comments to Marcel Maya, MD