Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Answer: Upper outer.
Magnification compression view of the right breast.
Question: Based on the mammogram and ultrasound findings, what Bi-RADS category would you assign this patient?
- BI-RADS 0 - Incomplete
- BI-RADS 1 - Negative
- BI-RADS 2 - Benign finding
- BI-RADS 3 - Probably benign
- BI-RADS 4 - Suspicious abnormality
- BI-RADS 5 - Highly suggestive of malignancy
- BI-RADS 6 - Proven malignancy
We welcome your feedback, please send questions and comments to Marcel Maya, MD