Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Case of the Month: November, 2011, Page 2
Diagnosis: E. Epidermoid.
- Congenital Inclusions cysts.
- 90% are intradural, primarily in the Basal Cisterns
- 40-50 % in the CP angle
- T1WI: slightly hyperintense to CSF
- T2WI: isointense to slightly hyperintense to CSF
- FLAIR: does not completely null
- DWI: high signal
- ADC: brain parenchyma
|< Previous Page||View Our Case Of the Month Archives|