Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Case of the Month: February, 2012, Page 3
- MelanoticNeuroectodermal Tumor of Infancy. This is only tumor listed above that increased urinary VMA would be expected.
Question: Regarding melanoticneuroectodermal tumor of infancy, which of the following is false?
- Usually arises in infants during first year of life
- Locally aggressive with frequent distal metastasis
- Most common location is the maxilla
- Urine VMA may be elevated
|< Previous Page||View our Case of the Month Archives||Next Page >|