Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Case of the Month: April 2013, Page 6
Discussion of Gastric Cancer
- Most common cause of death from cancer worldwide, though only the fourth-most incident.
- Typically late detection leads to five-year survival rate of only 20-30%
- Most commonly presents with persistent abdominal pain and early satiety
- 50% are metastatic at time of diagnosis
- 70% of worldwide cases occur in Eastern Asia
- Twice as common in men as in women
For full-size image, click Transabdominal US 9 .
|< Previous Page||Visit our Case of the Month Archive||Next Page >|