Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
The Neurovascular Response Team at Cedars-Sinai has been created to diagnose and treat both emergency and non-emergency neurovascular conditions and to be available 24 hours a day.
Our fellowship-trained, board-certified interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons, and stroke neurologists perform every procedure. We offer complete care for patients from diagnosis through treatment.
Our team can be reached with a single phone call, 24 hours a day.
Team Line: (310) 423-2468
24 Hour Emergency Line: (310) 423-7900
What We Do
A single phone call to our dedicated Neurovascular Response Team begins the process of neurological care. Once our team has been contacted, we can:
- Confirm the level of urgency of required treatments
- Determine what is needed in terms of imaging to fully analyze the patient's condition
- Develop a treatment plan tailored to each patient
- Perform indicated procedures using either neurointerventional or neurosurgical techniques
Conditions We Diagnose and Treat
- Aneurysm - ruptured and unruptured
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Carotid and vertebral dissections
- Carotid or vertebral stenosis
- Cerebral hemorrhage
- Cerebrovascular insufficiency syndrome
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Subclavian steal syndrome
The S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center provides a full range of advanced imaging, both radiology and cardiology, as well as interventional radiology and interventional tumor (oncology) treatments to the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Encino, Mid-Cities, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Studio City, Toluca Lake, and West Hollywood.