Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
The Neurovascular Response Team at Cedars-Sinai has been created to diagnose and treat both emergency and non-emergency neurovascular conditions and to be available 24 hours a day.
Our fellowship-trained, board-certified interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons, and stroke neurologists perform every procedure. We offer complete care for patients from diagnosis through treatment.
Our team can be reached with a single phone call, 24 hours a day.
Team Line: (310) 423-2468
24 Hour Emergency Line: (310) 423-7900
What We Do
A single phone call to our dedicated Neurovascular Response Team begins the process of neurological care. Once our team has been contacted, we can:
- Confirm the level of urgency of required treatments
- Determine what is needed in terms of imaging to fully analyze the patient's condition
- Develop a treatment plan tailored to each patient
- Perform indicated procedures using either neurointerventional or neurosurgical techniques
Conditions We Diagnose and Treat
- Aneurysm - ruptured and unruptured
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Carotid and vertebral dissections
- Carotid or vertebral stenosis
- Cerebral hemorrhage
- Cerebrovascular insufficiency syndrome
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Subclavian steal syndrome
Below: Images of the inferior vena cava (IVC) showing a thrombectomy and recanalization for a 57-year-old male with acute chronic large IVC thrombus (blood clot) above and below an IVC filter (designed to catch blood clots and prevent them from reaching the heart or lungs). The filter appears white with prongs descending from it.
The S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center provides a full range of advanced imaging, both radiology and cardiology, as well as interventional radiology and interventional tumor (oncology) treatments to the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Encino, Mid-Cities, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Studio City, Toluca Lake, and West Hollywood.