The Hepatology and Hepatobiliary Surgery Programs at the Cedars-Sinai Liver Disease and Transplant Center are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for those with liver, gallbladder, pancreas and gastrointestinal tract disease in a patient-centered, compassionate environment.
Our surgical team, with a combined experience of over 70 years is committed to remaining at the forefront of investigation and research in hepatobiliary disease. Our integrated programs offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment options for newly diagnosed patients, as well as those who have tried conventional treatment and surgery without success.
The Hepatology and Hepatobiliary teams are dedicated to providing technologically sophisticated and clinically effective treatments.
Advanced Care for Patients with Hepatobiliary Diseases
We offer the full spectrum of medical and surgical options for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for liver and hepatobiliary disease, including:
- Autoimmune, metabolic, genetic, drug-induced and alcoholic liver disease
- Cirrhosis of the liver and associated complications
- All forms of Hepatitis
- Acute liver failure
- Immune-mediated liver and biliary tract diseases
- A Pediatric CCS (California Children's Services) Gastroenterology Clinic
- Liver resection for benign and malignant diseases of the liver and biliary tract
- Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors
- Biliary reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Surgical treatment of portal hypertension (in the liver)
- Comprehensive diagnostic and treatment capabilities in the Gastroenterology Endoscopic Lab
- Cadaveric and living donor transplantation
- Opportunities to participate in state-of-the-art research and clinical trials
For more information, please contact us.
|Send Us a Message|