Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
The links below contain information on AIM projects, including detailed descriptions and screenshots.
The following applications are available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and various Unix-like environments.
- AutoQUANT / AutoQUANT MD: This fully automated program integrates in one package the functionalities of QGS and QPS . AutoQUANT MD contains a full version of AutoQUANT as well as CSimport. AutoQUANT and AutoQUANT MD are available exclusively from Philips Medical Systems.
- AutoSPECT: Cedars-Sinai's one-step application for automatic reconstruction and reorientation of raw tomographic data (raw projections), with an emphasis on cardiac images. With a choice of filtering and reconstruction options (including iterative reconstruction) and an extremely high success rate for automatic reorientation (>95%), user interaction is reduced to a minimum.
- CSimport: CSimport is a data management utility that also serves as launcher for software applications that are part of the Cedars-Sinai Cardiac Suite.
- Motion Correction (MoCo): This application provides automatic and manual correction of SPECT acquisition artifacts.
- Quantitative Blood Pool SPECT (QBS): This application provides automatic quantitation of left- and right-ventricular function (ejection fraction, ED and ES volumes, stroke volumes) using gated blood pool SPECT images. It also displays motion polar maps and parametric surfaces.
- Quantitative Gated SPECT (QGS): This application provides cardiac function quantitation using perfusion datasets: ED and ES volumes, ejection fraction. The image data can be viewed in a variety of modes, from selected slices in a 2D view to a rendered 3D surface of the myocardium with function maps (perfusion, motion, thickening and regional EF).
- Quantitative Perfusion SPECT (QPS): In addition to cardiac parameters, such as chamber volume and wall area, this application provides perfusion analysis of ungated datasets by comparing rest and stress datasets to a database of normal values (also called normal limits) using statistical methods.
- Quantitative PET (QPET): This application provides automatic segmentation, quantification and analysis of static and gated myocardial perfusion PET, with support for both short axis and transverse datasets.
- Reporting: The Cedars-Sinai reporting system can substantially improve the workflow in your nuclear cardiology department. Its two components are Automated Report Generator (ARG) and QARG.
WindowsThe following applications are available only for Microsoft Windows.
- CsDcmDmp: CsDcmDmp is a public-domain application to view DICOM header information on Windows-based PCs. The program runs under all versions of Windows. This utility is provided without any support.
Professional Organizations and Societies
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM)
- International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM)