Neurology Residency Program
Welcome Message From the Neurology Residency Program Director:
Welcome to the newly accredited Cedars-Sinai Neurology residency program. We are excited to welcome trainees to this dynamic and growing medical campus, home to state-of-the-art clinical and research facilities. Residents will have access to a large and diverse patient population, along with a dedicated and talented faculty.
The residency provides comprehensive training in all subspecialty areas of neurology and includes generous elective time in the PGY 3 and PGY 4 years to pursue research or additional clinical expertise. Neurology residents join the more than 350 housestaff trained on the Cedars-Sinai campus with access to exceptional GME resources and education activities.
Cedars-Sinai Neurology Program is now accepting applications through ERAS for 3 advanced positions (PGY2) for the 2014 year. Please apply to: www.aamc.org/student/medstudents/eras.
Neurosciences a key area for growth - Neurosciences at Cedars-Sinai will be moving to a brand new home in 2013. Click here to see the video.
- Neuroscience ICU closed unit run by fellowship-trained Neurointensivists
Level 4 Inpatient Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Extensive Neurorehabilitation program including 28-bed inpatient PM&R unit on-site
- Subspecialty expertise in Stroke, Movement Disorders, Neuromuscular Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuro-oncology , Epilepsy
- Well-established Neurosurgery training program
- Outstanding clinical research opportunities:
- Leading edge clinical and basic science resources: