Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Applications to the program are reviewed by the Residency Selection Committee and selected for interviews. Candidates will be notified by email of their application status.
The interview day starts at 8:00 a.m. and ends approximately at 4:00 p.m. The day consists of:
- Department overview by the Chairman
- Neurology Residency Program overview by the Program Director
- Overview of opportunities available (research, fellowships, etc)
- Tour of the hospital
- One-on-one interviews with faculty
- Lunch with residents, fellows and faculty
- Dinner with current trainees (optional)
Interviews are held in November, December and January.