Having a new baby is an exciting but overwhelming experience. To aid you, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center offers a continuing resource to parents. The "Warm Line" is available 24 hours a day to answer your questions about caring for your child from birth to age six. The Warm Line number is (310) 423-3500.
Helpful Telephone Numbers
- Deluxe Maternity Suites: (888) DELUXOB (335-8962)
- Prenatal Diagnosis Center: (310) 423-9990
- Maternity Tours and Prenatal Education Classes: (310) 423-5168
- Lactation Education Center: (310) 423-5312
- Breastfeeding Information Line: (800) 972-6003
- Community Health Education Lectures: 1-800-CEDARS-1 (233-2771)
- "I Can Cope" Program: 1-800-CEDARS-1 (233-2771)
For more information, please call the Cedars-Sinai Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at (310) 423-3361.