At Cedars-Sinai, we have a deep appreciation for the importance of partnering with our families during this special time of pregnancy, childbirth and beyond. This is an exciting time full of many changes — physical, emotional and social. We would like to partner with you and guide you along this journey. We know that the more you know, the better prepared you will feel and the more confidence you will have.
The holiday season is here! The Women's Wellness Center will be closed on the following days for holiday observance:
Thursday, Nov. 24, 2016
Friday, Nov. 25, 2016
Monday, Dec. 26, 2016
Monday, Jan. 2, 2017
Come get acquainted — we invite you to take a complimentary tour of Cedars-Sinai's maternity unit. Please note: All Cedars-Sinai Childbirth Series classes include a tour. However, complimentary free-standing maternity tours are also available. Our tour offers you an opportunity to become acquainted with our facility and services, as well as to meet our staff.
Advance registration is required and can be completed by clicking here.
We offer a wide variety of engaging and informative classes. We invite all expectant parents to attend, even if they are not having their baby at Cedars-Sinai. For your convenience, we offer easy online registration. To view our class schedules and register, simply click on the class you would like attend and select the class date that you wish to register for. Advance registration is required for all classes. Plan to enroll in our classes during the fifth month of pregnancy and take the classes in the seventh or eighth month.
- Cedars-Sinai Childbirth Series
- Childbirth Refresher: Second Time Around
- Hands ON! Hands Down! Labor Comfort & Support
- VBAC 101: Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Cesarean Birth
- The Cesarean Option
- Ask an Anesthesiologist: Epidurals and More!
- Breastfeeding: Birth and Beyond
- Baby Basics (NEW!)
- Infant Safety and CPR
- The Art and Science of Parenthood (NEW!)
- About to Be the Parent of Multiples
- Jewish Expectant Parent Workshop
If you have questions regarding class offerings, or registration, contact our office at the number below, or send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Wellness Education Center
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Please Choose Your Class Date Carefully
Because class sizes are limited, advance registration is required. A confirmation letter with the date, time and location of your classes, as well as parking information, will be emailed to you within two weeks of receiving your registration. If you do not receive a response by this time, please call 310-423-5168. Office hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Classes may be rescheduled one time without a fee, as long as the request is made 48 hours prior to the start date. All future reschedules will carry a $10 processing fee. Due to the size and volume of these classes, we cannot guarantee availability for reschedules. For a schedule of classes and additional information, call the Women's Wellness Center at 310-423-5168. Office hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Refund requests must be received at least seven days prior to the start date of the class.
- There is a nonrefundable processing fee of $25 for the Cedars-Sinai Childbirth Series and a $10 fee for all other classes. Please allow six to eight weeks for all refunds.
- Once the Cedars-Sinai Childbirth Series classes have begun, refund requests will be honored only if your baby is born before the class or for medical reasons. A written note from your physician must accompany the request. Your refund will be prorated based on the number of classes you have attended.
Discounted parking rate is $5 for lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Please be sure to bring your parking ticket to class for validation; otherwise, the parking fees are $1.50 for the first 15 minutes to a daily maximum of $10.
OB/GYN Pre-Admission Form
If you are planning your delivery at Cedars-Sinai, you can complete your hospital registration well in advance of your due date. In so doing, you will need only your insurance card and any necessary insurance forms when you arrive. Pre-admission forms are available online, from your doctor, or from the Cedars-Sinai Admitting Office. For questions about pre-admission, please contact the pre-admission office at 310-967-8595.
Please click the link to access the Ob/Gyn Pre-Admission Form and complete in full.
You may mail the form to:
6500 Wilshire Blvd., 21st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90048
You may fax the form to 323-866-7970.