Anxiety Clinical Trials
Anxiety fills people's lives with overwhelming worry and fear. Unlike the relatively brief anxiety caused by stressful life events, symptoms of anxiety disorders are persistent and can become debilitating if not treated.
The different types of anxiety disorders include:
- Panic disorder: Panic attacks and avoidance of situations where these might occur
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder: Obsessive thoughts or compulsive rituals
- Social phobia: Anxiety in social situations due to fear of humiliation or embarrassment. Social situations may be avoided
- Specific phobias: Abnormal fear of heights, snakes, enclosed spaces, etc.
- Generalized anxiety disorder: Persistent, exhausting worries about usual life events
- Post-tramautic stress disorder: Re-experience of trauma and avoidance of its reminders
If you have had some of the above symptoms, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Similar to other medical conditions, anxiety can be treated. Cedars-Sinai's Psychiatry Research can help.
Psychiatry Research is currently conducting clinical trials dealing with anxiety disorders and their symptoms. Qualified clinical trial participants will receive study medication, physical exams and laboratory tests at no cost.
Our Anxiety Research Studies:We currently do not have any active research studies on anxiety disorder. However, to find out more about all other clinical trials at Cedars-Sinai, please click on the link or contact us at:
|Psychiatry Research at the Thalians Mental Health Center|
|Cedars-Sinai Medical Center|
|8730 Alden Dr., Room E-123|
|Los Angeles, CA 90048|
|Phone: 1-888-CEDARS-3 (233-2773)|
|Alt Phone: (310) 423-6515|
|Send Us a Message|