Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Neuropsychological Services offers a broad range of assessment and treatment to both inpatients and outpatients under the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. This service is available to inpatients and outpatients.
Our neuropsychologists work with a wide range of patients including:
- Acquired brain injury such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), tumors and stroke
- Other neurological disorders affecting the central nervous system such as Parkinson's disease, lupus and multiple sclerosis, etc.
- Conditions requiring general rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- Capacity and Competency
The services provided include:
- Neuropsychological assessment and treatment
- General Rehabilitation psychology
- Coping and adjustment intervention
- Services can be provided in English, Spanish, Farsi, Armenian, Korean and Russian; as well as other languages in collaboration with Interpreter Services Staff.
Contact a Service
If you are a patient please consult your physician for a referral.
If you are a physician, please click on the following link - Prescription - to obtain a PDF copy of the current prescription form. Please complete and fax to 310-248-8710, or, email to one of the outpatient neuropsychologists.
Please click on the following link - Neuropsych Factsheet