Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
The Clinical Trial Recruitment Navigator at the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute is responsible for promoting awareness of cancer clinical trials among patients, faculty and staff. In addition, the navigator serves as a central contact for cancer clinical trial inquiries, for both patients and referring physicians.
- Collaborates with investigators and study teams to develop recruitment strategies for cancer clinical trials
- Resolves inquires received through both the clinical trial hotline (310-423-2133) and the clinical trial email address: Cancer.Trial.Info@cshs.org
- Coordinates cancer-related outreach activities for investigators and staff
- Educates potential research subjects on clinical trial participation
- Gathers and distributes current clinical trial information to patients, faculty, and staff
For Referring Physicians:
If you are a medical or surgical oncologist with a patient who might benefit by participating in a clinical trial, our Clinical Trial Recruitment Navigator is here to assist you. Please call 310-423-2133 or email Cancer.Trial.Info@cshs.org with your requests (Once you click on the email address, be sure to select "Cancer Clinical Trials" as your area of interest).
In addition, if you would like to receive our Quarterly Clinical Trial brochure by mail, you may email Cancer.Trial.Info@cshs.org to request a copy--please include “brochure request” in the subject line. You may also view current cancer clinical trials by clicking here.
- National Cancer Institute Handbook: Taking Part in Cancer Research Studies