Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
- Only users that have completed all steps listed on the User Information page may begin scheduling.
- Reservations are scheduled through iLab.
- Always include the imaging time as well as equipment/room set-up and clean-up.
- 3T MRI users may request a recurring reservation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human volunteers should arrive at least 30-45 minutes before the start of the scan to allow for consenting, MR safety screening, gowning, and IV insertion (if applicable).
- Researchers are responsible for contacting Comparative Medicine directly to arrange or reschedule large animal prep and transportation.
Cancellation Policy (Effective 10-3-2013)
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 3 business days in advance to avoid penalty. Users should delete unneeded reservations from the calendar as early as possible. Cancellations less than 3 business days in advance are made by contacting the Imaging Core staff.
- Researchers will be charged half of the hourly imaging fee (for 1 hour) if a reservation is cancelled less than 3 business days in advance and the time is not used by the same or another researcher. If the cause of the cancellation was due to an unavoidable situation such as subject illness/death, no-show, etc, the researcher can request a penalty waiver by submitting a Late Cancellation Penalty Waiver Request through iLab by the last day of that month.
Last reviewed and updated: 10/3/13