Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Services and Prices
The Research Imaging Core is your resource for cutting edge clinical and preclinical imaging research. Our state of the art facility offers technical infrastructure and essential expertise for the Cedars-Sinai and extended community. We will help achieve your research goals by providing high quality instrumentation/service, and access to advanced, novel imaging techniques and approaches developed in house by our leading imaging scientists.
- Human and small / large animal imaging
- Advanced imaging and analysis techniques (MR, Nuclear, CT, Optical)
- Assisted use by highly experienced staff, including imaging technologists, animal care associates, registered nurse and radiochemist
- Consultations on study design, imaging protocol, data analysis and post-processing
- Radiolabeling and customized novel imaging probe development
- Advanced MR spectroscopy and analysis techniques
- TCA cycle metabolic analysis with parahydrogen induced polarization
- Umbrella protocols and bridge funding for pilot studies
- Research PACS and post-processing software
The following rates are effective starting September 1, 2013 ending June 30, 2014. Non-Cedars-Sinai users are charged a 65% facilities and administration fee in addition to the rates below. Please contact the Operations Manager at email@example.com when planning the budget for a new study.