Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
If you have requested iPSC generation from the RMI iPSC Core, or if you have ordered one of our existing cell lines, you can find the Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each cell line here. Please match your code number to the numbers listed below, click on the link and enter your password to access your CoA**. Your password will be sent via email after your order has been placed.
COA Legend: F/E = Further Evaluate, Meso = Mesoderm, Ecto = Ectoderm, Endo = Endoderm, NA= Not Applicable, Fail = Did not pass assay, Pass = Assay successfully complete, TBD=To be determined (in queue), In Pro.= Assay is currently in progress
Internet Explorer Instructions:
- Double click on your link.
- The PDF will open in a new window and you will be prompted for a password.
- Enter your password (provided in confirmation email).
- Your COA should open in your browser window. You will have the option of saving the PDF to your computer.
Google Chrome Instructions:
- Click on your link.
- A new window will open and you will be prompted for a password.
- Enter your password.
- Select the "Save" option from the bottom right hand corner of your screen (note* the PDF will not open in your browser).
- Your document will save to your preselected folder and can now be viewed.