Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Bae HW, Zhao L, Kanim LEA, Wong P, Marshall D, Delamarter RB. Bone marrow aspirate enhances the performance of rhBMP-2 in spinal fusion: A rodent model. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013;95(4):338-347. doi: 10.2106/JBJS.K.01118.
In addition, the Metzger lab is currently preparing several publications for peer review based on the above research projects, many of which have recently been disseminated or will be presented at the following international and national conferences:
- Marshall DC and Metzger MF, Bae HW, Zhao L, Kanim LEA, Wong P, Delamarter RB. Bone marrow aspirate with a subeffective dose of rhBMP-2 in spinal fusion: A quantitative analysis. 58th Annual Orthopaedic Research Society Meeting; March 2012; San Francisco, CA.
- Acosta FL, Jr, Buser Z, Safai Y, Metzger MF, Delamarter RB. Improving bone formation in osteoporosis through mechanical signaling pathways. SRS Annual Meeting; September 2012; Chicago, IL.
- Metzger MF, Kanim LA, Zhao L, Robinson ST, Buser Z, Delamarter RB. The relationship between serum vitamin D levels, successful fusion and fusion strength: A quantitative analysis. 59th Annual Orthopaedic Research Society Meeting; January 2013; San Antonio, TX.
- Robinson ST, Delamarter RB, Svet MT, Metzger MF. Does sacral geometry affect biomechanical behavior and facet forces after total disc replacement at the lumbosacral junction? The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery (ISASS) Annual Meeting; April 2013; Vancouver, BC.
- Metzger MF. Biomechanical challenges at lumbosacral junction: Motion preservation vs. fusion. 12th Annual Symposium on Current Concepts in Spinal Disorders; February 2013; Las Vegas, NV.
- Metzger MF, Kanim LA, Zhao L, Robinson ST, Delamarter RB. Suboptimal vitamin D increases risk for infection. 40th Annual ISSLS Meeting; May 13-17, 2013; Scottsdale, AZ.
- Metzger MF, Kanim LA, Zhao L, Robinson ST, Delamarter RB. The relationship between vitamin D status and successful fusion. 40th Annual ISSLS Meeting; May 13-17, 2013; Scottsdale, AZ.