Welcome to Cedars-Sinai. In order to make your Shabbat stay here as comfortable as possible, we are happy to provide the following services.
- Campus Map for Sabbath Observance
- Electric Sabbath candles: 310-423-5550 or after hours 310-423-4444
- Chapel open 24 hours: Plaza Level
- Prayer books, Bibles, Psalms, prayer shawls, skullcaps
- Pamphlets — Plaza Level lobby
- Shabbat services, Kabbalat Shabbat, Fridays, 3-3:30 p.m. in the chapel
- Shabbat Services, Saturdays, once a month, 9:30-11:30 a.m. in the chapel
- Candle lighting time and status of the local Eruv: 1-877-ERUVINFO
- Guest cot for an overnight stay in a patient's room — Hospitality Department 310-423-4444
- Refrigerator for a patient's room — Hospitality Department 310-423-4444
- Sabbath and holiday elevator stops at every floor:
- Elevator no. 13 in the main hospital building
- Elevator no. 38 in the Saperstein building
- Guest kosher meal trays: Galley - every patient floor — Hospital kashrut information — Kosher Kitchen, 310-423-4797
- Pre-Sabbath taped television program: Channel 50
Friday, 1:45 p.m.
- Post-Sabbath (Havdalah) taped program: Channel 50
Saturday, 9 p.m.
- See lists of kosher restaurants and markets in the area
- Area Synagogues and Temples Map (Cedars-Sinai does not endorse any place of worship)
- See listing under Nearby Places of Worship