If accepted into the volunteer program, you will be required to complete a health screening through Employee Health Services, which includes the following:
- Complete a health history and evaluation packet (provided to you by our office at volunteer orientation)
- Make an appointment with Employee Health Services for the following:
- Submit your health history and evaluation packet
- Submit proof of immunizations for measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), varicella (chicken pox) and Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis)
- Complete a tuberculin screening (blood test)
- During influenza season all volunteers must receive a seasonal flu vaccination. The seasonal flu vaccine is provided free of charge to all volunteers.
This process must be completed annually.