Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
The Office of Continuing Medical Education is in the process of implementing a new CME portal where you will be able to complete evaluations, and view and print transcripts in addition to registering for courses.
To ensure you receive credit for every activity:
- Be sure to sign in when you attend.
- Complete any evaluation and attestation that may be required, as per the RSS or Conference Coordinator.
- If credit is missing from an activity you attended, contact appropriate RSS Coordinator or the CME Office.
For CSMC Physicians only:
- To view CME credits from RSS activities held July 2009 and later, go to new CME portal at: https://cedars.cloud-cme.com , then follow the information found on the Portal home page to login and access transcripts.
- .RSS Credit data from June 2009 and earlier will continue to be accessible via the Web/VS system until late February 2015.