If you are interested in applying to our fellowship, please visit the website of the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Applications for a start date of July 1, 2018, will be accepted only through ERAS. The application deadline is Aug. 1, 2017. Please note that your file is considered complete when we have all of the following:
- Completed application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Official medical school transcript
- Letters of recommendation from:
- The dean of your medical school
- Chief of medicine or cardiology or program director at each institution in which you have held a training position
- Two additional sponsoring physicians
- Your photograph (passport style)
- Verification of training from medical school and residency program
- U.S. Medical Licensing Examination transcripts (steps 1, 2 and 3)
Foreign medical graduates will need to have completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education-approved residency program in internal medicine in the United States prior to beginning our program. Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates issued J-1 visas will be accepted upon HR/visa office review for applicants who are accepted into the program.
We participate in the Medical Subspecialties Match of the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP), and applicants need to register with the NRMP. We value diversity in our program and its participating institutions. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented minorities.
Interviews for 2018 applicants will be held in September and October.
Note: Applicants who are interested in the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Research Pathway should contact Dana Kramer directly at email@example.com before submitting an ERAS application.