Cedars-Sinai fellows have access to numerous resources and facilities. These include:
- GI Endoscopy Unit: High-tech, newly constructed interventional endoscopy unit with four spacious fluoroscopy rooms.
- Women's Guild Simulation Center for Advanced Clinical Skills: This center is an immersive environment equipped with the latest in human patient simulators and medical devices. It comprises two fully equipped and functioning operating rooms, an intensive care unit, OB-GYN room and a trauma bay. In addition, it has multiple rooms for skills training and development. It includes a fully equipped computerized simulation room with simulators for practice in GI/bronchoscopy procedures; laparoscopic, hysterscopic, urologic, neurologic and cardiovascular procedures, as well as ultrasound procedures and robotic surgery.
- S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center: This facility offers a full range of imaging services for adults and children. Each year, almost 500,000 inpatient and outpatient exams and procedures are performed and interpreted at the center.
- Medical Library: As the hub for medical information, the library provides many resources and services. These include electronic and print journals and books; document delivery; education and consulting; inks to other libraries and resources; and computers for searching databases and the Internet.
- Employee Assistance Programs: Work & Life Matters: This program aims to maintain the gold standard of excellence in employee assistance programs. It works provide comprehensive, fully integrated work-life services designed to help employees and their dependents.