All applicants to the Cedars-Sinai Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship must apply through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and submit the following documents, through ERAS, by May 31, 2018:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Additional letter of recommendation from the residency program director
- Medical school diploma or transcript
- Personal statement
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate, license or Fifth Pathway (only accepted for those who hold a Fifth Pathway certificate)
Applicants are required to submit Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) scores directly to the fellowship program, either by mail or by email:
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship
Laura B. Castro
8635 W. Third St.
West Tower, Suite 160
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Additionally, applicants to our program must register for the National Resident Matching Program and be American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology eligible.
Applicants who match to the Cedars-Sinai Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship must immediately start the process to obtain a license from the Medical Board of California.
Interviews will be conducted during July 2018.